Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Best Teachers At Hald "JumP JumP"

I can say that, I never seen like this before. so thas day was confusing day for me because I felt like "OH NO" I saw them in the morning very difference from thas night so what was the reason make them became HiP HoP in the short time and all of them are my teachers at Hald but right now let me say that I like them so much because of they are so cool and make me so happy to be here and maybe I will become crazy soon (Ha Ha Ha) so now I've known that we have many differences culture and we have many good things that we can learn from each cultures and I can say that Norway has many good things that I can bring back to my country even they might feel not so much good for the first time but later I sure that they will happy to get to know something new from the others culture

4 comments:

Thiago said...

ah.... can I copy the video?
hahaha
good video Sak!

Sak Li in Oslo, Norway said...

Yes of course because you are my Girlfriend

Bjarte said...

i knew it! but i think he is catoy, not girlfriend.

Sak Li in Oslo, Norway said...

Ha Ha Ha Mong Li, Thiago Li and Sak Li are TUT team, Ha Ha Ha

Forgiveness motions Lao version

Latest News

Videos On Demand

Today's Top Videos
National Political News

Want to EARN REVENUE and have GREAT NEWS for your website?

JOIN THE VOXANT NEWSROOM TODAY!